Ontario Artistic Swimming (OAS) is now accepting coach applications for the 2023 Youth Provincial Teams and 2023 12U Provincial Teams, which will each consist of 1 position of Development Team Lead Coach, 1 position of Performance Team Assistant Coach, and 1 position of Development Team Assistant Coach. Coaches will report to the OAS Technical Director and the 2023 Performance Team Head Coach who will oversee and monitor the teams.
Final Selection Camp
GTA (pool TBC)
May 20-21, 2023 (Youth) / June 10-11, 2023 (12U)
Expected July 3-19, 2023
July 20-23, 2023
2023 Development Team Lead Coach Provincial Team – Job Description – Feb 17General Requirements:
- Be CAC-certified at the minimum qualification as per the Job Descriptions.
- Have NLS-Pool and SFA/CPR-C.
- Have all certifications and qualifications for a registered coach as per the CAS Coach Registration and Certification Policy.
- Have a current Driver’s License.
- Be member in good standing with the Association.
- Be a mature, knowledgeable, and experienced coach
- A suitable ambassador of our province at both training events and at competition
- Other credentials as per the Job Descriptions
Application Due Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 11:59pm EST
Interview Date: Interviews will be held virtually and will be scheduled to take place between March 6and March 17.
All interviews and the determination of successful candidates are at the discretion of the 2022 Provincial Teams Hiring Committee which will be comprised of the Executive Director, the Technical Director, and the 2023 Performance Team Head Coach. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Applications must include: cover letter, resume, and 2 references. You may be asked to provide copies of your current certifications.
Applications will be accepted via email ONLY and they MUST only be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full job descriptions have been listed below. For any questions, please contact Laura Steacy.