Framework for Return to Artistic Swimming: Protocol Reminders
This post is meant to act as a reminder for the mandatory protocols in place as clubs return to the training environment. For more details please refer to the Framework for Return to Artistic Swimming Activity in Ontario Phase C document. If you have any questions please reach out to Ruth at email@example.com or Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this time we ask everyone to read through our Framework for Return to Artistic Swimming Activity in Ontario carefully and with the activities of their clubs in mind.
It is critically important that clubs take all precautionary measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission to participants. Listed below are several reminders of the procedures that must be in place in the training environment.
Prior to returning to the training environment each club must fill out a sanction request form and athletes (or their parents or guardians) must submit the required forms to their clubs before the resumption of artistic swimming activity. These forms include:
- Declaration of Compliance: COVID-19
- Waiver or Assumption of Risk (minors) and Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Code of Conduct for Athletes: COVID-19
- Concussion Code of Conduct for Athletes
- Pre-registration Health Survey for Athletes
- Photograph and Information Permission Form
- Agreement to Receive Electronic Communications