Aquatic Fundamentals, with a focus on the FUN part!
Get ready to be wowed with what you can do in the water!
Click an image below for more information!
AquaGO! Program Information:
AquaGO! Is the nation-wide grassroots foundation program for artistic swimming in Canada and is the launching pad for all other programs delivered by Canada Artistic Swimming. This new program reflects the current science behind long-term athlete development (LTAD) in the sport of artistic swimming, this focusing on developing aquatic literacy as well as providing an introduction to the sport.
Led by certified instructors, the program is designed to meet the needs of children who will find the content fun to learn while participating in a safe and welcoming environment that incorporates a variety of basic physical and athletic skills in and out of the water. Children may use their new acquired skills to advance further in the sport of artistic swimming or may transfer them to other aquatic and land-based activities.
Click here for more information about the AquaGO! program!
AquaGO! benefits participants by:
- Introducing new ways to move in and out of the water
- Developing physical and aquatic literacy
- Being accessible and inclusive – AquaGO! welcomes all abilities, skill levels and participants
- Providing fitness and health benefits and the opportunity to participate for life
- Developing teamwork skills